Acano unites previously incompatible technologies like audio, video and web into a single platform. The system is based on virtual meeting rooms called coSpaces. These virtual meeting rooms enable simple, easy dialing from a wide variety of platforms. Participants in conferences can use any endpoint or technology they choose.
The Acano platform offers companies the possibility to host and manage both their internal and external communication, connected over the coSpaces. This makes possible comprehensive collaboration with a large variety of different systems: whether they be professional videoconferencing endpoints, web browsers, telephones, or Microsoft Lync.
The Acano platform in summary
- the Acano platform unites audio, video and conferencing and integrates existing UC-technologies like videoconferencing systems and Microsoft Lync.
- the participants meet in virtual meeting rooms called coSpaces.
- trusty devices such as PCs, smartphones, tablets, the Lync client, etc., can continue to be used.
- guest invitations free of cost
- Acano available as hardware, a virtualized server or out of the cloud.
- the Acano platform meets the highest security standards for virtual meetings